Weekend is still a weekend, no matter how shit is starts

Well, was all ready to get the bus out of my town at 8:20am, when... Yep, nature called in a big way, as in, don't even think about riding a bus for 25 minutes kinda way. LOL. So, ended up getting the next bus, at 8:50 to Jangseong, got there at 9:15 and walked to the train station.

Now, I was meant to get to Jeongeup for Geomdo class, so while nature was calling (yeah, I've been known to text at that time ^^) I sent a message, to let them know that I'd be late. They didn't check their messages until I'm about 2 minutes to get on the train do Jeongeup, and called me. Now, I thought my Korean ability was okay, but I've noticed that people in Jeongeup have quite a different accent than what I'm used to hearing. At first, I thought It was only my Geomdo teacher, but I was sitting next to a guy from Jeongeup on the train, and I had a hard time understanding him. Anyway, the Geomeo teacher, his wife and their students, were going to go to some kind of hot springs thing, but pretty much at the same time that they're telling me, the train is coming, and they're gonna come to Jangseong and get me. It was just to hard to deal with, so they called me back after getting on the train and told me to wait on a PC room and wait for him to come back. Took me a few minutes after the phone call to figure out what he said, so I just sent a message back saying don't worry about it, and I'll come next weekend. I completely forgot about the going to the hot springs thing, but when we said that, it was over the phone, the geomdo teacher's wife was speaking Korean to me (even though she can speak English), and there was a maybe in there.

Anyway, I didn't want to inconvenience them, so just cancelled. So, when I arrived at Jeongeup, just got a ticket for Seoul. Had to get special class Saemaeul, which is no different than the regular part of the train. Took 3.5 hours and cost 31,100won, and got to Yongsan at about 2:10pm. Called M while I for some lunch (Loterria was such a bad idea, it messed with my heart), and called M. While waiting for her, went for a walk along Cheonggyecheon, and bought a new Nike bag at Dongdaemun Market. I got sick of carrying around my Geomdo uniform, my practice swords. Dongdaemun was such a bad idea for shopping, and carrying a huge bag.

M's just turned up at the coffee shop. Will blog later. She deserves my full attention ^^

1 comment:

Marie Lynn said...

That's right. I do deserve your full attention. And adoration, just so you're informed.