Already Thursday

There are weeks where they go by so slowly... This week, isn't one of those weeks. Things have gone by pretty quick so far. I woke up at 6:20am today, so that I could go to the gym. Got to the gym at 7:40am, and exercised for about 2 and a half hours. I really wanted to start on Monday, but, the weather is just too damn cold lately. This morning, it was snowing on the way to the gym, but just light snow. I have nothing to do in my town, except work, so I needed to get back to the gym, so I can get into better shape, and also, gives me something to do.

The trainer at the gym finishes working there on Saturday, so there won't be a trainer anymore. He's a cool guy, and will miss talking to him in the mornings.

More class changes this week, that it gets annoying to keep written records of what I teach, with which kids... so, just gonna keep with the report cards and the sticker bingo rewards thing. Looking forward to going to Jinhae (진해) on the weekend for HP & YS's wedding. I might be the only foreigner there, but its not about me on that day, its about them ^^

2 comments:

Build said...

Dude,, I'm really happy to know you and we now are friends :)

this is to cheer you up then you will get awesome shap that you want!!


Don't ever think to stop doing it.

:)

good sleep! im going to bad now.

앤디오빠 said...

Thanks Bro. I think I get what you mean ^^ We made a promise for summer, and I don't wanna let you down :p