Weekend Edition

It was good to see HP and YS at their wedding. HP does look good in a suit, and hanbok, and YS was looking absolutely stunning - even more prettier than normal. I met two of SJ's cousins again, that I met over 3 years ago when I came to Korea for a vacation. They were kinda surprised that I could speak Korean. Also met two other people there, which was good. Both could speak English as well ^^

Had some taxi driver problems, who insisted that I take a bus to the bus terminal in Jinhae, rather than the taxi driver take me there, so I got anthother taxi driver (who wasn't in a shitty mood) to take me there, to get to Busan.

I met SJ (a different SJ) at the bus terminal with a workmate, and we went to Taejongdae. We rode a boat for a while, which took us around to another part of Taejongdae, which was good, but it was damn cold. Walked back to the car, and then had dinner. Went shopping around Nampodong for some jeans for SJ. We walked past a big clothes shop, but I didn't go in to have a look, because I'm already over budget for this month already. I'm writing this on the bus back to Gwangju. SJ has a wedding to go to in Gwangju. SJ's girlfriend didn't want to come, even though the guy getting married is important in his life. But SJ has been to three weddings that were important to his gf. Women. Go figure.

Also, not to self: Don't buy any more Samsung crap! Its shit!

No comments: