So Far, So Good

Went to bed early last night, about 9pm, cosidering I had been awake since 10am the previous day. Woke up at 6:25, beating my alarm by about 5 minutes, but changed it to 7am. It's way too cold this morning, -8 degrees outside according to Yahoo, so got back into bed, and just surfed the net with my iPod.

Surprisingly, yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Had 2 tastless premix coffees to keep me going, which helped, but really noticed the difference when the caffeine wore off. I'm changing my body clock/sleeping pattern, because I'm gonna get back to the gym on Monday. I didn't really go that often since I got back from Australia, mainly due to all the public holidays, so it messed up my rhythm, and after all the holidays were done, my membership expired, and didn't have enough cash to rejoin.

This week has been a pretty shitty week. I've had to end a friendship with an ex-girlfriend, mainly due to her trust issues, and how she looks at everything negatively, and I sleep deprived myself, to get back into a regular rhythm. But, sometimes you gotta change to move forward. Sometimes, you just gotta say "fuck it", do what is good for you, and deal with the consequences later.

Sure, ending friendships isn't good, but sometimes, they get to a point, where something so bad happens, that you know the other person doesn't give a fuck.

So, why should I?



Students asked me to draw a pine tree (소나무) and some kind of noodle soup (칼국수), so I drew them a cow (소) tree (나무) and knife (칼) soup (국수).

No comments: