Friday Night

Just arrived in Masan to go to HP and YS' wedding tomorrow. The motel closest to the bus terminal is cheap (25,000won - I was expecting more, because its close to the terminal), basic and clean. It's been a while since I took a bus anywhere that took over 30mins. The bus to Masan used to stop somewhere else, before getting to Masan, but now its direct.

Going to the gym yesterday, and doing that 750cal workout was damn good. Just gotta keep it up. Funny that I said that, and am about to say that I didn't go today. Should have went to bed at 9pm or 9:30pm, which was the plan, but I still had to pack my bag, and help GM with a short essay he wrote for his TOEFL studies. Going to the gym on Friday probably isn't the best of ideas, since I have to wake up even earlier, due to middle school classes. Yesterday, waking up at 6am, getting to the gym at 7:30 was good. That is the routine I wanna keep.

Plan to have a good weekend this weekend. After the wedding, going to Busan to meet SJ. I saw him on the weekend before new years eve with his gf. He's got a wedding to go to on Gwangju on Sunday, so we're gonna travel together.

No comments: