New Friends, New Year, New Andy ^^

Got to Busan after my Geomdo lesson in Jeongeup. Was going over the first half of all the stuff I learnt in the past two years, just to see what I remember, and get used to my new teacher's style. I learnt a few things wrong, and couldn't remember a few things, but its all good. I started learning the stuff for the competitions as well. It is a lot harder than it looks. Gotta bend my knees a lot, and my knees are fucked.

Met ㅂㅅ in Seomyeon, and then ㅌㅁ found us as well. Her friend (ㅁㅈ) was a little late, but when we all met, we found a nice Bossam place to eat dinner, then went to a coffee shop, and waited for ㅌㅁ's other friend to show up. A few mins after ㅅㅈ turned up, ㅁㅈ had to leave to meet other friends. It was surprising that the four of us felt really comfortable together. After talking and coffee, we went to Noraebang. ㅂㅅ's voice is really good... like, "when is his album coming out?" good. Then went to another place for talking, eating and drinking, and then tried to get a taxi for the girls, and then got one for ourselves.

Met ㅅㅈ and ㅁㅅ in Nampodong, and had Galbi together. Both ㅅㅈ and I didn't eat breakfast, so all together, the 3 of us ate 7 servings of Galbi, but the servings were pretty small, but it tasted damn good. We then went to say hi to ㅅㅈ's parents, who own a shop in Nampodong, and then did some shopping (I remembered that there were a couple of large clothes shops in Nampodong, so ㅅㅈ showed me where they were, and I bought a new jacket), and then went to Noraebang (hehe). I got the subway to Busan station, and then travelled to Daegu.

I met ㄱㅁ and ㅇㅈ at Daegu station, then had dinner. Got some icecream at Baskin Robbins, and then, yes, Noraebang. 3 times within 24 hours. A record for me. But, it was good to see them, and to hang out. Stayed at ㄱㅁ's place. His Grandmother is really kind, but his dad is rather reserved, to the point where I don't feel comfortable. I know its not mine or his fault, ㄱㅁ says he's just really quiet. ㄱㅁ and I walked around Lotte Department Store for a while, there were some nice things there, but wanted to save my cash. Got a subway sandwich to eat on the train (which tasted damn good), and headed for Daejeon.

After taking a taxi to change train lines (the Seoul-Busan line stops at Daejeon station, the Yongsan-Gwangju/Mokpo line stops at West Daejeon station), i was waiting the train, when a Korean guy starts smoking next to me. Normally, I don't give a shit, but there was a sign on the pillar next to us, saying don't smoke, so I said to him (넌 한국거를 몰라? - Don't you know Korean?) and pointed to the sign. He just looked at me, so I said (난 너의중독대문에 안죽고싶어 - I don't want to die because of your addiction), so he put it out. He look a bit younger than me, and we was smaller than me, and if the wind wasn't blowing the smoke into my face, I normally would have ignored it. After being in a country where everyone seems to smoke, and doesn't give a fuck about anyone else in the vacinity, I'd pretty much had enough.

Anyway, got the train back to Jangseong, and then the bus back to my apartment. Even snow doesn't slow bus drivers down!

To everyone who reads this, I hope you had a good ending to 2007, and have an even better start to 2008. I plan to. ^^

2 comments:

Build said...

I had reallt fun as well.

and congratuate you to become 28!!

have good day!

앤디오빠 said...

hehe, thanks bro. Yeah, 28 in Korean age, but 27 real age, sounds better ;)