Good Saturday

Actually had a good day today. Started when I got in the elevator, and met one of the pizza delivery guys that's in my town. I kinds kept my distance from him, from what I've heard from middle school students, but had a quick converstsion with him. I just missed the bus, so he gave me info about the next bus, and alternative bus stops, which was rather kind.

Got to Gwangju, then walked to Geumho World, to get a larger internal hard drive. Visited a few places, but they all had Samsung hard drives only, And I didn't want to put anything Samsung in my computer (Sorry Korea, but I haven't had any luck with Samsung, so I prefer to avoid it), then went to the Apple Store to talk the guy there, who is really cool. He had Western Digital drives in stock, which was on my list of possible drives, hut the largest he had was 250Gb, which was what I was after, so bought that. We had a chat about the software update for the iPod Touch, and how Koreans can't update their previously purchased iPod Touches, if they don't have an overseas iTunes Music Store account (since Korea doesn't have an iTunes store). Also talked about Time Capsule and MacBook Air.

Then went looking for a Hard Drive case, to put the previous hard drive in, so I can use it externally. Got a nice blue and white one for 30,000won. Then went back to the bus terminal. As I walked out, I could see the new model Sony CyberShot cameras, looking really good. Hehe. So tempted, but I had spent enought money already.

Got the bus home, and tidied up a bit, while I was making a backup of my old HDD, then installed my new HDD. Was taking a long time to restore all my files, so went out to get some dinner. Got home, and started writing the blog, to fill in the remaining 20 minutes of restoring the disk image.



Not the best burger I've had, but the biggest so far in Korea. Something from KFC at the Bus Terminal.

No comments: