Today, I'm thankful for...

Today, I'm thankful for the shitty morning weather, which pursuaded me to not go to the gym at 6am. I'm also thankful for the people who live in the apartment directly above me, who decided that it was a good idea to start a party at 1:30am (and I hope that they'll be thankful when they have an angry foreigner banging on their door if they do it again).

I'm also thankful for the person who gave me a wart on my finger, conveinently places where I use chopsticks. If it was from chopsticks, I'm also thankful for the person/people who didn't wash the cutlery very well at that restaurant (but since I eat out every night, not sure exactly which restaurant it was).

I'm thankful for the doctor who ignored the wart and said "observation" rather than doing something about it.

For the people who don't know what's going on, this is called "sarcasm". I'm not really thankful for these things. Here are the things I am thankful for:

I am thankful that I start work at 1:20 in the afternoon, so that I can sleep in or go to the gym early on the morning. I'm thankful for the women in who work in the restaurant that remember my name, use simple Korean to talk with me, and the occasional bonus food I get. I'm thankful for the Chemist, who didn't tell me to observe, and was able to provide me with some over the counter medicine foe the wart.

I'm even thankful for the people that had a party at 1:30am last night. At least they have something to celebrate with friends and
family, which is something I haven't had in a long time.

Lastly, I'm also thankful for people who dont put passwords on their wireless Internet devices ^^



More random English on the design of a notebook.

No comments: