Back to the Usual Crap

Had a great weekend, but back to the usual crap, with work. Don't get me wrong, the good students are good, but lately, there seem to be a lot more bad students, than good. Also, for me, in Korea, there seems to be a lot more bad than good here. All the friends who talk to me, listen to me, and cheer my up - I really appreciate it. I know that I will miss the good things in Korea, but, I really need a break from the bad things, and most of them happen at work.

I don't regret coming to Korea. I have learned a lot from my experiences here. I do regret staying in the same place for 27 months. With that said, I know I can survive the next 10 months here. Got a credit card to pay off (this will be the 2nd time It's paid off during the time I've been in Korea), and then want to save money, so that when I get back to Australia, I can relax for a while. Also, due to the timing, I won't be getting a teaching job for a while.

Lately, I haven't made or remixed any music. But, i got the idea to remix Domino Dancing by pet shop boys, when it came on my MP3 player, when I was walking to the train station last Saturday. I started working on it Saturday night, and now, Wednesday morning at about 3am, I had the full version, and an edit finished.

2 comments:

Build said...

Hi, andy,, i know there are something,bothering you in korea.

but as you mentioned,, only few thing can change your life and also few good thing that would let you know what happy is.

you will be fine soon and i belive that.

dude. thanks for being my friend.

앤디오빠 said...

Thanks, Build. I know I can count on you. Why does Busan have to be so far away? Haha.