Australia Day (Better Late than Never)

It was Australia day January 26, where Australia celebrates is achievements, history and culture; reflects on it's losses, times of hardship and change; and gets together to look forward and hope for the future. Also a good time to hang out with mates, be proud that you come from the best country in the world, and how lucky we are.

When I was young, I liked the music of Daryl Braithwaite, an Australian Singer and Songwriter. I've put together a few videos of his tracks, that I found on Youtube.

One Summer


The Horses


Higher than Hope

2 comments:

Marie Lynn said...

But if you're from Australia, how can you celebrate being from Canada which is clearly the best country ;)

앤디오빠 said...

Haha. I see your point. But then how can you celebrate from being from Australia, which is also clearly the best country in the world? ^^