내머리가 폭발했어

Yes, my head exploded!  Why?  Because of many things.  At first, this was a way to show my students, that I was making a joke about how stressed I would get, for when I had one student, who decided to play dumb, and pretend he/she didn't know what was going on, and didn't understand anything.  Actually, I have one kid which I am so certain has ADD, because he's not a pain in the ass, he just can't concentrate on anything, anywhere.

But lately, I use "내머리가 폭발했어" in any situation where I find that the person I'm talking to is just not paying attention enough, to give the illusion that they are being dumb, and I just can't deal with it.  My brain ceases to function.  Basically, my brain becomes Microsoft Windows, and I need to reboot.  Not only did my head explode at work today (surprisingly, not because of the ADD kid), but for other students who were having a VERY off day, but for 2 of my friends that I was talking to.

I'm just glad that tomorrow is Friday, and that I've got 2 days to myself.  One day for Geomdo, another day for me.

d here's the next instalment of "Don't f**k with my Language!":

No comments: